Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dearest

Dearest,
Nothing about me is unique. I am the sum of the influences of each person I have met; each book I have read; each landscape and work of art I have observed; each song I have sung; and each word I have heard.
This journal contains words, songs, poems and pictures that catch my fancy, that make me pause, that force me to think, or that simply amuse me.
I am on a journey I don’t know the way – I cannot yet begin to guide you; however, I would be grateful for the company, even for a short way.
Namaste,
Nariane



“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?” said Alice.
“That depends a great deal on where you want to get to.” said the cat.
“I don’t much care where-,” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t much matter which way you go” said the cat.

No comments: