Friday, February 15, 2013

Half-Priced Chocolate Day

Happy Half-Priced Chocolate Day! (also Friday!)

I got turfed out of the house yesterday and forced to go to the gym as I’d become “intolerable” – “better you be bitching about being in pain than just plain bitching” – tis true! I admit it – I hate being inactive; especially mandatory inactivity*. My foot has healed well-enough that I am no longer inclined to listen to medical advice. I do promise to go slow so that my doc won’t smack me upside the head and give me that lecture again.

In other news:
The government continues to piss me off with its Big Brother-like antics and Big Corporate Donors before the Environment attitude.
I still hate Excel 2010
Not much else to report. (Thankfully!)


* I suffer from basic orneriness syndrome (BOS); I don’t do well with being told to do things (or not do things as the case in point). Tragically, this is a hereditary condition inherited by me kidlets. That, or my mother’s curse of “May you have 10 children just like you” came to partial fruition.

No comments: